Commercial Louvered Aluminum Sunshade
Architectural Fabrication’s Commercial Aluminum Sunshade is the most versatile aluminum louvered sunshade system on the market. Its modular design delivers the most flexibility in the field and the custom options allow you to design the unique sunshade that you want. The louvered aluminum sunshade adds depth and character to the building while also offering supreme performance and comfort to the occupants inside.
The Aluminum Sunshade is a field assembled product made from extruded aluminum components. Made from 6063 Aluminum Alloy, the Aluminum Sunshade’s framework provides the strength to last.
Commercial Sunshade Customization Options
The louvered aluminum sunshade system has several options to meet the specific needs of your project.
- Infill types have a wide range of sizes for the airfoil blade, shutter blade, tube, half tube or round tube
- Outriggers are available in multiple shapes, sizes and finishes
- Overhead Supports or no overhead supports
- Fascia options are available in multiple shapes, sizes and finishes
- Finish options include mill aluminum, powder coat, kynar and anodized
- Captured or floating ends are available
- Fully functional Revit Models are available
Our Aluminum Sunshade can be connected to multiple wall conditions, including: tilt wall, CMU (filled/unfilled), stick & brick, EIFS, and more. Contact us for more details on these different connection types.
General Contractors all over the U.S. choose Architectural Fabrication because we provide a true turnkey solution for architectural shade solutions. Our installers are committed to completing your project on time. The aluminum sunshade system install includes the flashing, sealant and hardware necessary to prevent leakage.
Architectural Fabrication provides detailed submittal drawings for each project. We use these drawings to communicate to our clients exactly what they are buying and how it will be connected to the wall. Samples or color charts will be provided with the drawings to ensure the clients get the exact look they desire.
CAD, Sketchup Files & Editable Spec Sheets