In Greek mythology, Atlas was a Titan God condemned to hold up the sky for eternity after the Battle of the Gods. If strength and power are what your project requires, the Atlas Canopy System is what you need. The Atlas product line is our strongest wall mounted canopy system.
Architectural Fabrication’s Atlas Canopy is the most versatile aluminum canopy system on the market. It’s modular design delivers maximum flexibility in the field and the custom options allow you to design the canopy that you want. The Atlas Canopy is a field assembled product made from extruded aluminum components, including: gutter beams (size varies depending on application) and 2 ¾” deck pans. Made from 6063 Aluminum Alloy, the Atlas Canopy’s framework provides the strength to last.
The Atlas Canopy system has several options to meet the specific needs of your project.
- Soffits or No Soffits: Soffits can be Pac-Clad, Berridge or equal Pre- Finished Kynar Sheet
- Deck pans can be interlocking to provide a smooth deck or an up/down look
- Overhead Supports or No Overhead Supports
- Multiple Lighting Options, including: LED, Fluorescent, etc.
- Fascia options are available in multiple shapes, sizes and finishes
- Finish options include mill aluminum, powder coat, kynar and anodized
Our Atlas Canopy can be connected to multiple wall conditions, including: tilt wall, CMU (filled/unfilled), stick & brick, EIFS, and more. Contact us for more details on these different connection types.
General Contractors all over the U.S. choose Architectural Fabrication because we provide a true turnkey solution for architectural shade solutions. Our installers are committed to completing your project on time. The Atlas Canopy System install includes the flashing, sealant and hardware necessary to prevent leakage.
Architectural Fabrication provides detailed submittal drawings for each project. We use these drawings to communicate to our clients exactly what they are buying and how it will be connected to the wall.