Established in 1991, Sign & Awning Services, Inc. has always called Fort Worth, Texas home. Sign & Awning Services was initially a service company and primarily manufactured and serviced signs and awnings. Over the last two decades, we have evolved and shifted our focus from service work to the manufacturing of more complex products, such as extruded aluminum sunshades, commercial canopies, metal & fabric awning systems and more. Now we are able to provide end-to-end fabrication services from engineering and design all the way through to manufacturing and installation for a number of commercial awning, canopy, and sign products for projects of any size.
Sign & Awning Services Became Architectural Fabrication
As our company and design services expanded, we felt the need to rebrand as Architectural Fabrication, Inc. In the fall of 2016, Architectural Fabrication moved into its newly renovated 153,000 sq. ft. headquarters on over 14 acres in Fort Worth, Texas. This facility enables us to consolidate our fabrication and coating operations under one roof.
We currently work with some of the largest architectural firms, general contractors and retailers in the United States. Not only do we manufacture and design commercial products like aluminum sunshades, canopies, awnings and more, we provide custom finishing options and installation as well. We are proudly the specified manufacturer for several large national accounts, such as: Walmart (section 10725 metal awnings), IHOP, On The Border, Chipotle, and more.
Core Values that Drive Architectural Fabrication
- Make and keep meaningful promises in our relationships with employees, customers, vendors and shareholders.
- Achieve growth with efficiency.
- Provide a quality work environment open for all employees to learn, achieve excellence and become leaders.
- Promote a fun atmosphere and safe workplace.
- Consistently meet and exceed the expectations of our customers by providing superior value through quality products and services.